Spa products plastic free
Sustainable spa amenities from Zerowaste.
Plastic-free & compostable. Natural disposable underwear, slippers, bags & organic cosmetics.
Biopolymer cling film, garbage bags, shower caps & sheets
- Compostable cling films
- Organic sheets & foils for spa treatments
- Plastic-free guest amenities
- Wood and bamboo amenities
- Natural stone oil & soap dispenser
- Non-slip natural rubber slippers
- Plastic-free slipper (cotton, linen, jute)
- Organic Spa cCosmetic
- Organic shower & bath products
- Bags made of natural materials (cotton, jute, linen)
URB'N NATURE Spa Cosmetic - 100% organic
Made in Germany
The spa products are FREE from:
- synthetic preservatives such as (parabens, MI, MCI and formaldehyde)
- Raw materials made from crude oil or petrochemicals such as mineral oil and paraffin. No synthetic fillers, palm oil or their derivatives or chemically refined oils
- Synthetic fragrances and dyes
- Synthetic surfactants
- Ethoxylated raw materials such as PEGs
- Nitrosamines such as TEA, DEA and MEA
- No genetically modified ingredients
- All of our ingredients are 100% safe for the body and our planet
100% plastic-free, biodegradable and compostable
What is the disposable underwear made of?
Vegans can safely choose our disposable underwear made of modal fibers, as it is made of cellulose (plant fibers). The cellulose is obtained from beech wood, it is sustainable wood. The production is therefore ecologically justifiable and environmentally friendly. For processing, the wood is first debarked, then chopped into chips and the cellulose is removed from the wood.
What are the advantages of modal over other materials?
Compared to natural fibers such as cotton, modal is considered more sustainable because less water and energy are required in production and processing. Compared to cotton, modal has a higher elasticity. The fabric is more dimensionally stable, more durable and less sensitive to heat. The moisture absorption of modal fibers is around 50 percent higher than that of cotton.
What are the benefits of modal?
People with sensitive skin appreciate the fabric because it is comfortable to wear. The garments made from it are pleasantly soft, crease-free and have a cooling effect on the skin. Modal fabrics are soft, supple and flow wonderfully. The soft fibers are also very suitable for allergy sufferers. Due to its good moisture absorption, robustness and breathability, the fabric is particularly suitable for use near the body, for example as underwear
Sustainable - individual slippers
for your hotel & spa
100% plastic-free, washable, non-slip & reusable
Design your slippers yourself!
individual designs & materials
- Cotton terry
Suitable examples of the soles:
- Textile: carpets
- Cork: wood & stone floors
- Coconut latex: spa & pool
LOGO: screen printing, normal embroidery, sewing label, printing label
Offers and advice
We would be happy to advise you and your company.
Please contact us for information and offers.